Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

sweaty feet

lolli lolli

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: sweaty feet Reply with quote

I am confused on which machine to buy> I am in the US and have had this problem where my feet sweat all the time.
I have had t buy new shoes on a weekly basis in order not to be embarssed at work.
i have tried creams, lotions, shots and nothing seems to work.
HELP!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear lolli lolli,

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Choosing the right machine is not easy, but we´ll try to help you the best we can.

First it has to be said that there are two kinds of machines. Those which work with direct current and those which work with pulsed current.

Basically one can say: The same current strength wether in direct current or in pulsed current will deliver the same results.

So your next question will most likely be: Why is there a pulsed current and a direct current, if at a same current strength, results with both are the same?

This is a legitimate question and can be answered very easily: Because of how you feel the current. Direct current is very ‘hard’. You feel it very strongly up to a point where you feel pain and it hurts. Even at low current settings, you will probably feel pain with the direct current. Pulsed current is a very smooth current, which a lot of users don’t feel at all. This allows you to stand higher currents.

Given the fact, that the higher the current and the longer the treatment time, the better and faster results will be, it would make more sense to use a pulsed current machine.

This is why we always recommend to choose a pulsed current machine, no matter which parts of the body the person has to treat.

For example: A person needs 40 Volt to have satisfying results. With a direct current machine the person can stand only 35 Volt without feeling pain. This person could treat for a very long time and would not get the desired results, because she can´t reach the 40 Volt she would need. With a pulsed current machine, it is most likely that this person will be able to stand a current setting of 40 Volt or even more.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
clairemarie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lolli, I am living here in Australia and I am also confuse for which I should I go? Well there is a brand Lolli Living and its good but its for kids only! Any idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist