Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Markus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Hello

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Markus Reply with quote

I had a few questions. I am getting sort of frustrated and wanted to see if you had any advice.

I have been doing treatments for about a month now and I just can't seem to get a 100 % dry. I have gotten maddingly close, but it seems like the closer I get I take some steps back. It must have been 2 1/2 weeks ago I noticed that in the morning my hands stayed dry even in events where my hands would have 100% sweated before I started the ionto. But later in the day the sweat broke through. Then about 5-6 days ago my hands were extremely dry and my palms were dry and brittle, they would sweat a little at times but then would get dry again.

Now my hands seem to have taken a step back and are sweating again even though I really haven't done anything differently. I did about 12-14 treatments for 15 minutes a piece then when my PS arrived I started doing 30 min - 1 hour treatments for the past few weeks. I usually use the machine anywhere from 18 MA to 22 MA. I don't know what to do.

I know that the water in my area is very soft so I am searching for harder water. Is there also any difference between cold and warm water? And what is the best amount of time to do a treament for? Is an hour too much? Also, is there a strict regiment that I need to go by? Like the every 5th treament switch the polarities, because I have been switching polarities in the middle of each treatment. Any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks
Andrew
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a pm.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: