Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

still having discomfort whilst iontophoresis treatments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
lorie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: still having discomfort whilst iontophoresis treatments Reply with quote

I do still have a lot of discomfort with pc although not as much as dc,but im afraid to turn down current because like you said I wil not get the success. If I go down to 70% then I cant get the volt up enough so thats why I went to 80%. I guess my ? Is should I just stick with my treatment or change it. I do get little blisters on side of feet sometimes but they go away. Do most people have a lot of discomfort while treating,that is my main ?
No pain no gain?
thank u
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea is that Iontophoresis should be without pain. So there is no need to have one, even if the current is high enough to get success, and I cant say: do that or do this, you have to find your own treatment shedule with as little discomfort get

Iontophoresis and pain.

So I would say: most people when doing Iontophoresis the way it is supposed to be done (with a pulsed current machine even more) should feel nothing more than a slight sensation, and it is no problem to go under this sensation border, mostly after half a year or a full year of Iontophoresis treatments this border is much higher.

When I say: do it 90% at 50 Volt, it is maybe much too much for you but for another user it is the best setting, you have to listen to your body and find your way
We can only give you hints and guidelines to prevent mistakes and to teach you about the Iontophoresis therapy - there are so many useful things to know - and this is all in the internal board
When I read your posts,I saw that you followed a lot of these suggestions. But I canĀ“t say: the treatment you have now is the best thing to do, iIam not a doctor, so I am not the one to tell you: go higher or go lower with the current. Also I can't experience what you feel, if it is strong or weak - when you ask 2 people about the same sensation one would say: to liftl 100 kilos is impossible and too heavy, and the other says: no problem at all, how many times should I lift it ?

In the internal board we discussed a lot of your treatment shedule, and I am sure that by and by you will find the best way to do Iontophoresis treatments if you listen to your body.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 22, 2015 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total
lorie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your input & all the help thus far. I will continue to experiment & find the best treatment for me. Hopefully posting my trials may help others!

Daily praying for a cure
lorie
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get your wished for success with iontophoresis. Acure for hyperhidrosis would be great, but unfortunately there is none known up to date, maybe there will be a future development, maybe in genetics, but untill then we can only work to

suppress the symptoms of hyperhidrosis : SWEAT

. I pray for your relief and hope that it will work for you 100%
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: