Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Problems after 5 months of use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Jarevalo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Problems after 5 months of use Reply with quote

I bought my Idromed PS 5 brand new from Iontophoresisdevice.com, and carefully used and followed the instructions in the manual.Everyday for both hands and feet @ 25mA for 15 minutes for 2 weeks, reduce the treatment to 3 times a week and then twice a week, and it works and dried both hands and feet.When i reduced to do the treatment once a week, the sweating started back again in my feet after 3 weeks and now on both of my hands,so i'm back again to doing it everyday for 15 minutes @25mA, but i am not getting a good results anymore.Please help me what to do!

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don´t worry, if you had success once, then you´ll surely have it again. It might just be that it takes a bit longer this time.
After you started sweating again, for how many days have you now done the everyday treatments?
Is anything different from the first time you did the treatment? Did you move, change something in your alimentation, take medications?

Once you´re dry again and start reducing the treatments, stay at the twice a week treatment plan (or even three times a week), since now you know that when you reduced to once a week, the sweating returned!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jarevalo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Problems after 5 months of use Reply with quote

I'm still doing the everyday treatment(25mA for 15 mins.) again for almost 2 weeks now and nothing much have changed.Sweating is still showing in my feet and a little in my hands.Results from the very first time i used the machine 5 months ago were very effective and even used the ointment because it caused a cracked skin on my hands.Now i'm wondering why can't get those results back again.It seems like my hands and feet are getting used to the treatment and this could be the reason why its not effective anymore.Btw, i'm not taking any medications.I still follow the same procedure from the manual ( 25mA for hands and feet for 15 minutes and i'm using a good source water).Just wanting to know if there's anything i can do to improve my treament.I can see the machine can only attain a maximum of 25mA for H & F.Please tell me what to do.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets take a closer look please :

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html

Cracks in the upper skin can be a sign for an overtherapy (too long Iontophoresis sessions) , this occurs when the upper skin gets too dry. To prevent this treatment times could be reduced and the skin care can be enhanced, for example with https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/current-care.html - current care has the aibility to bring humidity back into the upper skin.

Last edited by support on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Jarevalo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Problems after 5 months of use Reply with quote

I don't have access to this link you gave

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html

Please grant me access.

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refresh the browser with "F5" and retry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: