iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

How to treat sweating on the back of hands and top of feet

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: How to treat sweating on the back of hands and top of feet Reply with quote

How to treat sweating on the back of hands and top of feet:

For the sweating of the armpits, you may try treatment with Iontophoresis if you wish. If you would prefer, you can purchase the electrodes separately later. There will be no extra shipping cost.

And yes, I would strongly recommend the Idromed PC for your problem. I think it is the best device and treatment option on the market.

Sweating on the top of the feet and the back of the hands:

You don't have to fill the tubs with water to the very maximum. This usually causes problems because any movement will cause the water to spill over. Filling the tubs up all the way also makes them somewhat heavy and difficult to carry. I do have some good tips for you in our internal customer only forum.

The cases that are uses as water tubs are about 2 inches deep (exactly 5 cm). But you can use any other water tub you would like. You just need to be careful that the distance is enough to house the electrodes. This also helps prevent direct contact between the skin and the electrodes, which can result in burns on your skin.

Question: I've struggled with hyperhidrosis for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I'm in law school and I will be shaking many hands in job interviews at law firms as well as during regular work situations. I've done as much research as possible, and I've decided to try iontophoresis. One of the biggest reasons I want to buy from you is your 8 week return policy.

I probably want to get the Idromed 5 PC device. I'm in the U.S. so I need the converter as well. Arm pit sweat has been controlable with Drysol. So I don't think I am going to get the pads to treat arm pits. From what I hear, that is the most sensitive area for treatment. Is there anything else that you think I need to consider before the making the purchase? Does the Idromed 5 PC, with step-up voltage transformer, but without the arm pit pads seem like the best idea for me? Do you have any advice for me with this or any other aspect of the hyperhidrosis condition, these devices, or other treatments.

Also, the top of my feet sweat a lot as well. How deep are the plastic-case halves when used with this device? It seems like I heard around 2 inches. Maybe it was 2 cm. It seems more likely to be measured in cm, of course. However, 2 cm doesn't seem very deep. Thanks.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist