Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Worried about iontophoresis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Sherry25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Worried about iontophoresis Reply with quote

I bought the idromed 5 about a year ago. The first 1-2 months I used it and a pretty good results but my toes and the sides of my feet still sweated even when I used the device with wet socks on. I also started sweating in other placed so I bought some medication to help reduce the sweating. I used them both together for 1-2 before I got sick and wasn't able to take the medication. I was so worried that I would start sweating again but I didn't. It was amazing. I started using it once a week, 16 on my hands and 25 on my feet with great results. Then I got lazy and started doing it every two weeks and my sweating has started back again. I've used the idromed for the last 3 days in a row with no results. I am so worried that I have screwed this up. My hands and feet seem to sweat more now since I've been using the machine everyday. I'm worried I will not have good results again, and do not want to take the medication again because of the dude effects.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your Iontophoresis sweat reduction effect!

OK, 2 weeks pause is for almost everyone too much, most users do it 2 days a week, some one time 15 min.

So do not worry, with the Idromed the sweat free success will surely appear again when consequently treating every day-just like you experienced it in the beginning of the Iontophoresis therapy...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sun May 24, 2015 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Sherry25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it ok to use Glyco to help reduce the sweating in the mean time until dryness kicks in? I don't want to hinder results. I'm on day 7. Ive even doubled treatments on some days to help achieve dryness faster.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not use glyco if I already had a sweat reduction through Iontophoresis!
If you once had success without it, you probably won´t need it this time either. Just continue with your daily treatments as you did the first time and wait until you see the first results. Once you have reached your dryness level again , then continue with maintenance therapy. And remember that treating every 2 weeks is not enough!! In your case you´ll need at least one treatment per week to keep the effect!

Last edited by support on Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Sherry25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that my right palm is ab 80% dry. Fingers on both hands are still sweating, along with the left hand. I've been switching polarity every 2 days. Feet are still sweating also. Should I switch every treatment? Any tips to speed this up? Sorry, I sound so anxious but being dry for over 6 months was the best feeling in the world.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general, increasing the Iontophoresis current and/or treatment time can increase or can speed up the initial process, but doing too much is not good, so we would recommend to follow this:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html
after being sweat free again go ahead with this
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html

Please don't worry, I know that it is hard when the sweating comes back, but there is really no reason to worry...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: