Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Thinking of buying a PC machine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Thinking of buying a PC machine Reply with quote

Hello,

I am thinking of buying an iontophoresis device and I definitely want to go for a pulsed current, however I have few queries before I make a decision.Can you tell me why does it seem that your site slightly favors Idrome5 over the Hidrex PSP 1000 in general? I have noticed this from few sub-categories of your site such as success rate and others? I would like to also know if it happens that I decide to buy one and get it shipped to Canada,would the price include the duties and taxes, if not how much would that contribute? Does the price also include full consultation?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Thank you very much for your interest in our products.
No, not really. Both devices, the Idromed 5 PC and the Hidrex PSP 1000, are the best on the market.
The main difference is: The Idromed is very easy to use, the Hidrex PSP 1000 is a bit more complicated to use but it offers more setting options. You can find more information about this under:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html
The price includes worldwide shipping and 8 weeks money-back guarantee with full support, but no additional taxes or extra import duties.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist