Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

The Success I got from Hydrex1000

yacine541

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:10 am    Post subject: The Success I got from Hydrex1000 Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,

So about a year ago I decided that I had enough of my embarassing hyperhidrosis condition, especially of the palms, so the best thing ever happend to me was buying the Hydrex1000. And let me tell you people, I never thought that I could walk with confidence again but I do now with my dry hands. It has changed my life tremendousely, I can finally give firm handshakes, work with my hands, write on a dry paper, hand over and receive money without awkwardness and work out/ play tennis without gloves. I can do many many things with my hands without having the awful feel of sweat. However, it's important that once you get your success to maintain your routine and the plates from lime even if it's not visible or that bad. I thought once that I lost the success but it was from actually not de-scaling my plates after numerous uses with hard water. I usually go for my maintenance routine once I start getting moist palms again after 3 weeks or so of dry hands, then I start doing 21 mins then switch poles for the left hand and do 21 mins for a t total of 42 mins of direct current at 28 volts. I do this for 4-5 days in a row till they are dry. If anybody wants to see my initial success story then visit the post with the title of '' success using Hydrex 1000 at day 18''

Good luck!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello yacine541,

thank you very much for your informative post! We are sure that will help many people with the choice of using devices against hyperhidrosis!

Also we congratulate you to your dryness and are happy that you're satisfied with our products Smile

Kind regards

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: