Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sweaty palms sufferers , where are you from?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
TexasSweater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Sweaty palms sufferers , where are you from? Reply with quote

Im just curious to see where everyone that has the issue is from and what is your ethic background? Im in the USA and am asian.
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know there is no significant difference between heavy sweaters with the diagnostic excessive sweating, excluding Africa, the darker colour of the skin there, the more sweat glands, this is maybe caused through the fact that the colour is in conjunction with a hotter climate and brighter sky. Up to 20% more sweat glands can be found - compared to europeans.

As for the smell of the sweat, it is remarkable that for 30-100% (from different countries) people from asia in comparison to e.g. europeans don't have the protein ABCC11 that transports the "ingredients" from the sweat that causes bad smell , or the ABCC11 protein is simply inactive.
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
tigre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: What country Hyprohydrosis people come from Reply with quote

born on the Island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. The Mauritian culture is mixed race of Africans, Indians, Chinese, sprinkled with French, Dutch & English (UK) and it is hot and sunny in Mauritius. Have lived in Australia forty plus years.
iamannapo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Southeast Asian. I think hyperhidrosis is really genetic since my siblings also have it and my mother said she used to have it when she was in her teens.

Last edited by iamannapo on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your posts!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Joel

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from the Philippines, my mom and dad as far as I know doesn't have this problem but me and my sister suffered from hyperhydrosis. Now I have my first baby his 7 months old this coming May 18, and his hands sweats heavily as well. So if my hand is dry and I touch his hand, my hand will start sweating. I really need this Idromed to work for me, first day today finally got it! thanks.
clar1353

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Florida.
fico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am frm nigeria
Chelsea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Zealand Very Happy
ellisgsager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweating is one of the natural things that take place in the human body and so there are actually very few things that can be done for stopping it. learn more about deleted link from moderate sweating
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ellisgsager please no spam links.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
kbmm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

South Africa!

I'm a Caucasian male musician in Cape Town and I just got sorted out. My strings would always rust, and besides the general life-impedance of having sweaty hands, my flipping R260 guitar strings would rust and snap about three times a month (meant to last 2/3 months).
I tried to get a Fischer unit to SA but it was mad expensive and I ran into all sorts of issues with them not being licensed in SA as a medical device.
I was previously considering forking out like 16k for a device. Do yourself a favour and give them a shout on their email! They're really helpful -- >deleted<
The company has just started in Cape Town (I believe they're active now in Joburg too, but I'm not sure), and they do Iontophoresis treatments cheaply.
Peace and best of luck!
The device also works for your feet and underarms, but that's not an issue with me, thank goodness
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist