Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success with Idromed 5 PC Iontophoresis Machine

Fernbern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Success with Idromed 5 PC Iontophoresis Machine Reply with quote

My son has been using the machine for his hands since mid November. He doesn't like to talk about it much but he is encouraged by the results so far. As mentioned in another post, it takes time so have some patience. He says it is working for him and he feels better. This is GREAT news.
I would also like to add that the company that I purchased the device from, Bindner Medizintechnik have been amazing. The first machine got stuck in customs for weeks and so they sent another. We received the 2nd one within 2 weeks! We sent back the original machine when it finally came. They answer all our questions so quickly and this is very appreciated. Great customer service.
For my son's face sweating, we weren't sure he could use the face mask since he has a retainer in his mouth (a bit of metal). From what we have read, it seems to work well but not sure if we can use it with any metal in the mouth. So he started using sweat pads and those too seem to be helping.
As many sufferer's know, when the sweating comes, the anxiety makes it feel worse and we tend to sweat more. When something like the Idromed works, it is worth the price many times over. Thank you.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Fernber,

thank you so much for this succes story and you're nice words about our service, that's so nice to hear! Smile

We wish you and your son all the best.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: