Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

starting the therapy with the idro 5 pc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: starting the therapy with the idro 5 pc Reply with quote

Dear sir, in connection with my previous mail, I have been able to use the device now . The 15 minutes running time is shown on the device. But I have a query. When I performed the therapy, the 15 minutes running time is shown on the device. But when I performed the therapy on my hands, I felt a tingling sensation on my right hand but on my left hand I didn't really feel it. When I performed the therapy on my feet I never really feel the tingling sensation on both feet. How can I be sure that current is flowing on the water? I will send you the defective device sooner. I have already sign in for priority support. But I am not really understanding how to send a message for a particular query. Can I please have more information about it?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

The feeling on the plus pole is a bit more intense than on the minus pole. So I guess you had the right hand on the plus pole and the left hand on the minus pole.
Sometimes, you do not feel the tingling, as you described for your feet. This can have several reasons, one can be that the current is too low, the other can be that your feet are not very sensitive and this is why you don't feel anything. But exactly this is the advantge of the pulsed current, that the patient feels very little.
As long as the current circuit is closed and the timer count down is running, you can be sure that there is a current flow.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: