Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

shock because of changing polarity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
evie111

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: shock because of changing polarity Reply with quote

I bought ionto machine which has auto-switch of the polarity. When the machine automatically changes polarity I always get an electric shock, which is quite uncomfortable.
I tried to prevent it so I did iontophoresis tretament with one polarity, stopped the machine, dried my hands, waited for a while and wanted to continue with second polarity. But immediately when I touched the water I got shocked so I pulled my hands out and couldn't continue with the treatment. I just wanted to check if shocks like this are normal because they frighten me a bit. Do you think that the treatment would be successful anyway if I try 30 mins with one polarity one day and 30 mins with another polarity next day? Can shocks be harmful in any way?
Thanks!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear evie111,
first a auto change does not make sense in our eyes:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/why-auto-reverse-polarity-change-can-cause-longer-treatments-t840.html
The electric shocks are normally harmless, but painful and annoying.It is really a sign of quality that there are no shocks in every status of the treatment.
Maybe you can avoid the shock you mentioned when completely switch it off and then lay the electrodes over each other. This should unload the Kondensators causing such an electric fence effect.
This leads to the questions:
Witch device do you have?
What does the manufacturer of the iontophoresis device say?
Here are some ideas for senseful features:
https://www.iontodevice.com/features-of-our-iontophoresis-devices.html
Is there a money back, so you can get instead a better machine instead?
Shure normally iontophoresis should work even when switching the polarity from day to day:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: