Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Several questions about your iontophoresis machines

cleary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Several questions about your iontophoresis machines Reply with quote

Hello I am inquiring about your ionotophersis machine for hyperhidrosis.

I am a medical practitioner in Australia and am wanting to buy a machine for my own personal use. I have a couple of questions.

1. Do I only need to by a standard PowerPoint converter (EUR to AUS) run this machine in Australia?

2. are the trays "water baths" or do you just "soaked sponge design". the reason I ask is that I have had an iontophoresis machine in the past and it was just a soaked sponge design. This was only effective at treating the sweating on the palm of my hands. I found that I still sweated on the side of my palm and backs of fingers. This is why I am after a machine that has the ability to fill the trays with water possibly to a height of 2cm or more. Could you please inform me if this is possible with these machines.

3. I notice there are two machines you offer to sell

Iontophoresis Device IDROMED 5 PC

Iontophoresis Device Hidrex PC.

Is there any advantage of one over the other? which is the "gold standard" in Europe?

4. does the Idromed 5PC allow both PC and DC and does it have the ability to save setting and set timers
5. Do both of these machines allow the ands and feet to be treated at the same time?

Thanks for the help.

I am serious about purchasing one of these machines and would greatly appreciate your feedback
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

1. When buying the Idromed or the Hidrex, you can simply choose under 'Mains Plug' the 'Australia plug via Adapter'. Then you won't need anything else.
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/excessive-sweating/treatment-idromed-5-pc.html

2. With both, Idromed and Hidrex this is possible. They come in a case, which can be used as treatment tubs.

3. Take a look at this:
https://www.iontodevice.com/comparing_iontophoresis_units.htm and this https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html

4. No. Idromed 5 PC has only pulsed current and it only allows to set the current. The timer is preset to 15 minutes. It does not save the settings. Hidrex PSP can do all of this.

5. Yes, they do.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist