Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Power Adapter Is Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
ronen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Power Adapter Is Dead Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been using the Idromed PC for about 2.5 years and looks like my power adapter is dead - the green light is not on when I plug it in, only when I jiggle it around the green light turns on and then immediately off.

Not sure if I'm still in warranty for this part, but one thing is for sure - 80 euros for a power adapter is simply outrageous! https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/mains-plug-idromed.html

Can I use a universal power adapter or do I have to buy a new one from you?

Ronen
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Ok, probably the problem is that the fuse inside the adapter is broken. I will send you a picture per e-mail so you can check this. If it is not the fuse, then we will exchange the adapter under warranty. But for now, the easiest, fastest and cheapest way is a self check. Please let me know how it goes!

--- and you are right the adapter costs a lot - but remember this is not only a simple adapter, it is one that is verified by medical law , it is a safe one and cannot be compared to others for lamps or laptops etc.
also the shipping is always included in our prices and this is incredible because the shipping is fast(air mail), and we have to pay for stock and handling, wemust pay fees for payment etc. When we sell such an adapter we do not earn a single cent. All "buy sells" and addons are,business wise, not really interesting to provide, but we do this as a service for our customers... the only thing that is interesting is when someone orders them together with the sets.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: