Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

no success any more with iontophoresis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: no success any more with iontophoresis Reply with quote

Dear customer, the online lifetime support from us is 110 EUR. If you are interested you can buy electrode pads twice and I will set you up with the lifetime support.

I would recommend buying this iontophoresis machine from us, in which case the support would be free.

Sorry that I can not provide support for other companies' products such as Idrostar for free, since it is very time consuming for me. In some cases, I have to send many mails and do hours of work to help you get success.

Or go ahead to the Idrostar support (if there is one).

For the palms, we recommend to use a pulsed current device. The Idrostar is a direct current device.

The advice I give will also be effective for the idrostar, because it uses the same type of current as in the Idromed DC (although there is a difference in the technical specifications). I would say that the Idromed has the better data and features like - most important thing - no electric fence effect like other galvanic units have.

For the iontophoresis therapy it is in a lot of cases the same old song:

Buy cheap - buy twice.

Reasons for buying a iontophoresis unit via our site

Quote:

Hi there,
i got your address off your iontophoresis website. i'm wondering if you can help me. I'm using the idrostar iontophoresis device and did the initial treatment at hospital which was successful. However after 2 weeks of doing the maintenance treatment (once a week) my sweating (palms and feet) came back. i have experimented with the treatments but i can't get the success i got first time i used the machine. the sweating is noticably less (apart from my fingertips and middle of my palm) but not totally dry.
I'm wondering if the instructions you advice for the machine you sell will be also effective for the idrostar? do you think there is a big difference in the machines? i would be extremely grateful of any advice you can give....
thankyou,
xxx

Quote:

Dear Sir Markus,
I suffer excessive sweating. I'm from Poland. I bought Idromed 5 PS(PC)in Poland(there is one company distributing this device). I barely managed to gather money needed for it.
I have been using device for 15 days (15mA-hands, 25mA-feet).
Unfortunately it didn't help. I noticed some kind of improvement, but it's not tah should be. I'm really depressed. Please help me.
Sholud I increase current? Or what should I do? Please help, please..

Markus wrote:
In this case ask the distributor, since we only give comments when you buy a device from our sites. You may also sign into the iontophoresis forum or search over the net for help. Or you pay for the lifetime support in our forum.

xxx wrote:
Unfortunately distributor in Poland doesn't have sufficient knowledge.
PLEASE give me some tips, please. I don't know where I can find help.
You know that this problem can ruin life. Please help me

Yes, I know, but other distributors ruin my business, so I can set you up in the priority support if you purchase armpit pads twice.
>

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: