Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

News about iontophoresis treatment

olga

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: News about iontophoresis treatment Reply with quote

Hello Mark,

I didn’t want wait more time to start my treatment so when I came back to Mexico I looked for the transformer in Mex City and I found it. I’ve been making treatment since Monday night, hands and feet separately (feet I had to stop because I got blisters so I’ll restart next week with lower amperage).

First of all I want to thank you for your attention since I decided to purchase your device and for take initiative to make possible better conditions for us, people with hyperhidrosis. I have had better results than I was expecting. After reading all posts about best results in treatment I followed it and now my hands have been dry (95%) since yesterday (after 6 treatment days).

Question 1. I know I’ll reach 100% dryness soon so I have a question about maintenance procedure:

- First I use my “magic number” to treatment on alternate days.
- Once I start sweating again, I will first need to do daily treatments until I see a complete cessation in sweating.
- After I have reached complete dryness again, I immediately have to alternate days as before sweat started? (For example: 3 days no treatment followed by 1 day of treatment if sweat started when I alternate 4 days of no treatment followed by 1 day of treatment). This is my question Question

Question 2. Did you send the adaptor? Because I didnt receive the tracking number. If yes, could you tell me the tracking number? If not, could you debit me back the money for the adaptor?

Question 3. There is another way to clean stainless steel plates? I didn’t found the stainless steel cleaner here; I live in a very small town. Each plate has some stains on it, so I also like to confirm with you if you sent me stainless steel plates or aluminum plates, I don’t know the difference with the naked eye.

Thanks in advance for your answer. Surely I’ll post a story of success in the forum soon.

Olga
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all , I am glad to hear that you have had such an immediate success and that you also found a transformer that works.

Sure we'llsend you the transformer, and for guarantee reasons it is essential that you use the one we send you.

Yes, you have to do 3 days off and one day on, when you start to sweat after 4 days off on day on (with a new initial treatment of daily therapy sessions).

Stainless steel plates are L-shaped and weight 356 gramms each, aluminium ones are flat.

You only have to clean them after a long time if you want. Otherwise do the same as for aluminum ones.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
olga

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I have satinless steel plates.

Olga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist