Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

new to using idromed 5 PS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
shoxe1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: new to using idromed 5 PS Reply with quote

hi, its been my first week of using idromed 5 and i have been using it every 2 days.the first time i put it on at 11MA for my hands and it was fine but could only feel a tingling sensation on the positive side and not negative.i know u have to switch polarity every few times but is it normal to only feel it working on the positive side? and i also want to treat my feet but again worried that i will feel it working on my hands and not my feet if im using the positive for my hands.

also the third time of using it for my hands 11ma was really uncomfortable so had to turn it down to 8ma,is that high enough for my hands? some people have it on a really high but for me it hurts.i dont know what mA to put it on.

thank you
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iontophoresis units: the positive electrode has a stronger current feel, this is normal.

The other question we only answer if you bought the device from us...
A weak current is mostly the result of a false therapy setup or false iontophoresis treatment shedule.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: