Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

New machine unable to use.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Jiaaa

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: New machine unable to use. Reply with quote

Hi there, i am exasperated now after waiting for 10days for my machine and when it finally arrived, I cant seem to use my idromed! Crying or Very sad

I have done everything according to the manual and set every wire, connections in place.. But when I turn on the switch, there is no green light on the idromed adaptor! Crying or Very sad

I don't think it has anything got to do with the wrong voltage.. I live in Singapore and the idromed adaptor says 230V.. I supposed I'm using the correct adaptor?
Can someone please assist me or let me know what I have done wrong? Sad
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure the long delivery was a customs issue, for this we are not responsible. We delivered to DHL air freight immediately after we recieved the order, so I would say that maybe the address was wrong.

Let us take a look at your problem:
The voltage is the right one. I think you ordered the device with a UK-plug, this should fit the wall outlet in your country, or do you use an adaptor?

The green light has to be lit in any case, so maybe it is a problem with the plug or the fuse, but first tell me more about the connection: Is there a UK plug / or a store bought adaptor for EU-plug on idromed side?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Jiaaa

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Thank you for the prompt reply.

My apologies. What I meant was that the 10days wait seemed forever to me because I was really excited and looking forward to receiving the cure to my permanent misery. I understand that it takes time to deliver and custom clearance. Thank you very much for the prompt service! Smile

My parcel came with a 3leg pin plug. I suppose that is the UK plug?
I plug it directly to my wall socket but it shows no green light and thus, the whole set up doesn't work.
I tried plugging it to other sockets but still, the set up can work. Sad
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I can understand that it felt like a lifetime until the device arrived. If someone sweats their whole life he can't wait being relieved as soon as possible, so lets begin...

With the 3pin Idromed plug you have gotten the right choice to fit the needs of your country

Somehow strange, maybe the plug is defect.
If you want we can send you another one out today, or we can carry on to solve this problem in another way.
Can you try to connect the device to another power source with an appr. 18-24 Volts direct current (laptop with 6 cells) to look if the device itself works - do not use such a power source for treating with Iontophoresis, it is only for testing purposes

If you think you are a bit of a technical freak, you can open the mains plug (unplug it before!!!!!) and take a look at the fuse ( in the glass fuse there is a thin wire -connector- which should not be broken)
If you are a technical dummy you should ask someone who is experienced !

We want to apologize for all this trouble, so sorry that the device does not work correctly !

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: