Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My success story...Hope it helps you too !!!

ssj4karan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject: My success story...Hope it helps you too !!! Reply with quote

Hi,
I suffer from excessive sweating of the palms of my hand and legs.
The machine that i am using is Electro Antiperspirant.
This has to be the best machine i have used and definately Gives results Smile

I will also state that you should look for only DC type machines cause that is what truly works. I tried the idromed PC with no results. Switched to this and have the results am looking for.

So my routine.. Basically i treat my hands and legs together. First the right side of the body at both the polarities and then the left side at both the polarities. Each polarity for 12 minutes at 20 ma. Total treatment time - 48 mins. The amount of water that i use is 325 ml in each container that comes with the device.

I have to do this 48 min session continously for 4-5 days and i remain dry for atleast 3 weeks.(without doing any maintenance session in between Wink

After this i again start sweating, so repeat the same thing. I am still trying to figure out a maintenance for this. Will update incase i find something that works. But this definately works. You can try and let me know if this helped.
Will also be happy to assist you woth any questions that you may have.

Regards,
Karan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: