Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Losing dryness!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Niv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Losing dryness! Reply with quote

Hi

My name is Niv and i have been using the idromed ps for 2.5 years now.
my palms and fingertips were getting slightly moist again after I didn't follow my maintenance correctly for the last couple of months. i missed treatments , and when i did them i wasn't organized , and i think because of that another thing started happening , i get tingling sensation and irritating every time i do the therapy.

my maintences therapy was : 30 min 25v both hands and then 15 min only finger tips.

what should i do now? should i get back to initial therapy?

Thank's

Niv
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pls describe the irritations ( also where does it tingle )

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Niv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Pls describe the irritations ( also where does it tingle )

it happens while i'm doing the treatment and a bit after it...the feeling is like you just want to rub your palm at something.

So, What should i do?

Niv
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Niv,

Do you have stainless steel or aluminium electrodes? (Unfortunately I can not find your order in our program, maybe you can give us the invoice no.?)
Apart from the tingling sensation, is your skin in good condition? Do you have any injury, blister or visible irritation? Do you use any cream?
How much water do you have in the trays?
Have you already tried to lower the current? Maybe, after a longer break, the skin is no longer used to such high settings and it could be necessary to restart with lower doses.

Niv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Hi Niv,

Do you have stainless steel or aluminium electrodes? (Unfortunately I can not find your order in our program, maybe you can give us the invoice no.?)
search for Zvi Rakocz (my father ordered me this device) , and i use the stainless steel electrodes (the one's that are smaller , right?)

Apart from the tingling sensation, is your skin in good condition? Do you have any injury, blister or visible irritation? Do you use any cream?
Overall , my skin is in a good shape , i do have a tiny wounds on my fingertips because i doing extra therapy there (i'm a guitar player) and i need my fingertips to be the driest! and it's started to sweat again , in the top of the fingertip , below the nail. and yes , i use cream.

How much water do you have in the trays?
the water are 0.5 high.

Have you already tried to lower the current? Maybe, after a longer break, the skin is no longer used to such high settings and it could be necessary to restart with lower doses.
didn't try it , i will.
but that means that i now should do the therapy every day right? until i get 100% dryness right? like the initial therapy...

i'm really concerned about my fingertips...wanna make them dry again! i'v started to using a peace of lost to put on the fingertips while that hands therapy. should i cover the whole fingertip? or just the area that the water don't reach?

Thank's

Niv
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks.

Ok, you should also have the aluminium electrodes, maybe you can try to use them instead of the stainless steel ones and let us know if you can notice a difference.
What cream do you use?
Some users put even less water in the trays, as you can see in the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwnykZh2_KQ
Concerning the fingertips, you just have to cover the area that the water won't reach.
If the excessive sweating comes back, it's normally necessary to increase the treatments frequency and sometimes even to treat daily until the sweat stops again. Just remember that the therapy should not hurt! Proceed gradually, as the skin need time to regenerate itself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: