Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

it doesn't work at anytime i want!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
zhoushangshang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: it doesn't work at anytime i want!!! Reply with quote

Hi,Markus.I received the machine 3days ago and did 2 treatments so far.The first time i did my feet treatment,after ragulating the current and putting my feet into the tub,the display did not run to the theraphy time step,just stayed until I put my hands in.If took my hands out ,somtimes it did not work again.
Yesterday,the second ,same problem happened again,and it seemed to be much worse,neither feet treatment nor hands.I repeated many times of taking my hands in/out to finally get it work.Could you pls tell me why this happen?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Device does not start and stays at 0 mA / or does not reach the maximum 25 mA.

Device does not reach the full power --

First take a look to this:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/troubleshooting-idromed-5-device-doesnt-work-correct-t135.html

It seems that the water you are using is too soft and the device did not recognize that the current circuit is closed. Add a teaspoon of baking soda and that should do the trick.

Most of the time this occurs when the therapy water you use does not have enough Ions, so please add normal baking soda into the water (also take a look at the next reply).

If you are in a 110V location and you plug in the device directly to a socket, it will not reach settings above 12 mA because 25 mA requires 240 Volts. In this case, you will need a voltage step-up transformer.

You can use the device with a normal plug, for example, if the adaptor is defective or you have left it at home (say if you are on holiday), but you will probable be unable to reach a current above 12mA.

Device setup is on, but the therapy does not commence (or does not reach maximum voltage setting):

Did you wash your hands with lotion or cream soap before treatment? If so, this increases the bodys' resistance. Please clean your hands and feet with warm water (cold water also increases the bodys' resistance).

Use warm treatment water (can even be as hot as a warm bath), since cold water increases the bodys' resistance.

Press the hands or feet firmly on to the grid over the electrodes at the start of therapy.

Bicarbonating the water (sodium bicarbonate / Baking-Soda works as well)
Above all, bicarbonate the electrodes in the sponges and the sponges themselves. It may be already a teaspoon. Make sure that the soda is dissolved in the water.

Electrodes are free of patina? If not please clean them.

Doesn't work at all?
The device is new: mail me

The equipment is old:
Maybe the electrode cables are defect, follow this:

Lay the plates directl over without the distance grids. Does it start?
Yes
Maybe it is the cable.

Connect the device directly to the plates (without the cables)
switch the device on and turn the adjustment wheel.
If nothing happens, the device is defect, mail me!

If there is no current flow, the cables are defect (mostly only one) but I think it is the best to replace both cables, so you have one in stock in case this happens again. Mail me.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/troubleshooting-device-doesnt-work-correct-t91.html

Device lights are on, stays at 0 mA:

You have cleaned the plates?

Maybe is is the cable.

Connect the device directly to the plates (without the cables)
switch the device on and turn the adjustment wheel.
If nothing happens, the device is defect, mail me!

If there is no current flow, the cables are defect (mostly only one) but I think it is the best to replace both cables, sothat you have one in stock in case this happens again . Pleasemail me.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
zhoushangshang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added some baking soda into the water and it still did not recognize that the current was closed.
it worked untill i used hot water.Everytime i do the feet treatment,i have to use my hands to build up a closed current first,or it will not work if only i put my feet in.it is a problem.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should exchange the device...

But now after starting the treatment ,it is a problem to stop the initial phase.

Let's do it this way -you try and see if the treatment works.

If not you draw the money back guarantee.

If yes, you have to send in the device, because I have to readjust the recognition - itseems that your body resistance is much higher than the average ... I will pay for the shipping.

This means discomfort to you, I am sorry, but I need to have the device. I can't send you a new one : If I did the same problem would occur.

You can do it this way: use a wire (filament) put in the feet and then the wire ... the device starts, then you must pull out the wire .

This means: you short circuit the plates for a short time, this will solve the problem "can't recognize the therapy start".

Last edited by support on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am; edited 5 times in total
zhoushangshang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick answer.
I have done 11 treatments so far ,I want to continue the treatment and take a look if it works.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K, thanks for your patience...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: