Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontophoresis Success and Thoughts

iontowomanG15

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Iontophoresis Success and Thoughts Reply with quote

Hey! So I've been using iontophoresis for about a year now! I started with a homemade machine and bought the idromed 5ps after I booked a vacation for 3 weeks!
In the beginning it took about a month to get it to actually work so my advice is GIVE IT TIME! it's a very individual problem and everyone reacts to it differently so give it a chance to work! I started using it for 7 days straight ( yes the sweating gets worse but it does subside) then I tried every other day for a week then every 3 days then i was doing it weekly only. One thing that seems to work for me is doing less time on my feet and more on my hands. I don't know why this is the case but my hands seem to need more current. I am pretty lazy when it comes to regular treatment so i don't really have a set thing but These days I treat once every three to 4 weeks for 3-4 days in a row at about 9mA about 10 mins each polarity on my hands and 5 on my feet. This seems to work !

Another tip for hyperhidrosis is learn to manage stress! Although it's not the cause, anxiety and stress seem to aggravate hyperhidrosis and I've seen that ever since I started meditating its not only made me calmer but also way less sweaty. When you are sweating a lot, a simple thing you can do it take 5 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, it helps relax your body and reduce stress which helps you stop sweating. Another thing is I had a B12 and iron deficiency and one of the symptoms is cold/clammy hands and feet and just generally being unable to regulate body heat so I corrected that and don't get as sweaty. Of course, I still use the machine but instead of using it weekly, I really only use it once or twice a month which is wonderful! Thanks so much to markus for his continued support!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are welcome, thanks for your post ideas and suggestions, i really apprechiate your support for our forums ...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: