Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Interest in the Idromed 5 PC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Interest in the Idromed 5 PC Reply with quote

hello, i'm interested in your idromed 5 ps and i would need some confirmation about the sessions time. i'l use it only for the palm.

Is a total of 15 mins session without inverting polarity of the cable enough to see the result?

according to your experience, how many sessions of (15 mins) is required to have a full dry palm? i have a light wet palm during stress.

if i'm not happy with the product will you refund me 100% of my money?

thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, normally a 15 minutes treatment each day is enough! If not, you can even treat longer, for example doing 2 treatments in a row. Regularly there is no need to invert the polarity during each session. We usually reccomend to change it once a week. You can find further information on this under the following link:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74,highlight,polarity.html
Iontophoresis is a very individual therapy so it's diffucult to say how long it will take to reach the wished results. Sometimes it takes only few days, in other cases it's necessary to treat several weeks. But don't worry, with our money back guarantee you will have enough time to see if the therapy works for you!
If not, you can ship back the device and get the refund, as explained in the following post:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/costs-in-case-of-return-money-back-guarantee-t1400,highlight,refund.html
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist