Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I can finally wear open shoes in summer

tzajec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: I can finally wear open shoes in summer Reply with quote

Let me explain my problems with sweating and how I have solved the problem. Since I can remember my hands and feet are sweating a lot. I could have a towel all the time beside me and sweep my hands and feet. I also sweat a lot under arms but this is something that I can live with it.
The most problematic was my feet because I’d always had to wear socks and closed shoes because I was embarrassed to wear open shoes because my feet looked like they were in the water a minute ago. Not to mention that the sweat caused the uncomfortable feeling when wearing flip flops or any other plastic shoes. That strange feeling made me sweat even more so this was a big problem for me.
After I started to use Idromed 5 PS my life changed a lot. I could finally wear open shoes in the summer and that’s a really great feeling. I can wear summer dresses not to wear snickers and so on. My hands are also sweating a lot but I never did a treatment for hands. After I read the good success stories on the forum I will try with the hands to. I’m sure It will be a success.

My life became normal when I started to use Idromed 5. People who never suffered from hyperhidrosis don’t know how frustrating this problem can be. Whit this device I can now understand the living of dry people.

I hope my post will help others to a better life.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello tzajec,

thank you very much for your great post, we are sure it will help a lot of other people with their desicion! Smile

If you should have questions about the therapy of your palms please contact us!

Kind regards!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: