Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex1000 success to date

Bonniemae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Hidrex1000 success to date Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have been using the Hidrex1000 on my palms for 6 weeks. I have been using it each day for 20 minutes. I thought I would put a thread up, to keep anyone who is interested, updated on my success.

So far, after 6 weeks of daily use for 20 minutes on 20V the sweating on my palm and fingers has reduced significantly to the point where they are only very mildly clammy. I would even say some areas have stopped sweating totally. My finger tips continue to sweat but I have recently noticed a reduction in sweating on my thumb and index finger. I would like to add that my palmer hyperhidrosis is very severe. A dermatologist even confirmed my condition was potentially one of the worst he had ever seen. Let this offer you some perspective about what I have been dealing with and how unimaginably thrilled I must be to have achieved some success when I honestly believed noting would ever change my condition.

To some people this may seem like an incredible long and laborious process and one that is not worth the effort. However as a hyperhidrosis sufferer who has been plagued by this condition all her life, I actually consider this a very small price to pay for in exchange for the gift of dry hands.

I intend to continue my treatment regime until I achieve success! I will keep you all updated about my results. I have faith in this method of treatment as it has already provided incredible results that I never dreamed would be possible.

May I also comment on the quality of support offered by the staff of this company. Every question I ask is always answered comprehensively and promptly. It is much appreciated and I highly recommend this supplier of the Hidrex1000.

Bonnie Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bonniemae,
Thank you very much for your post!
(We will get back to you via email on tomorrow).

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: