Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex 6 treatments blisters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
PlayNLoud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Hidrex 6 treatments blisters Reply with quote

I've been using the Hidrex every other day with the standard 15 min/20 volts w/stainless steal plates. I noticed after my 6th treatment I had what appeared to be poison ivy but only between my first and second finger on my right hand. It itches and is very small bumps. After closer examination I found it (although not nearly as bad) between all fingers on both hands and realized those were probably the most tender places on my hands and were probably from the current the Hidrex.

I used a Drionic for a period of time a few years ago and had the same results except it was all over my hands/fingers.

Do you think this is from the Hidrex? BTW have not been anywhere out doors to get poison ivy or anything else. Sad
PlayNLoud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Hidrex 6 treatments blisters Reply with quote

[quote="PlayNLoud"]I've been using the Hidrex every other day with the standard 15 min/20 volts w/stainless steal plates. I noticed after my 6th treatment I had what appeared to be poison ivy but only between my first and second finger on my right hand. It itches and is very small bumps. After closer examination I found it (although not nearly as bad) between all fingers on both hands and realized those were probably the most tender places on my hands and were probably from the current the Hidrex.

I used a Drionic for a period of time a few years ago and had the same results except it was all over my hands/fingers.

Do you think this is from the Hidrex? BTW have not been anywhere out doors to get poison ivy or anything else. Sad[/quote]

Today was the day I'm due to use the Hidrex again (every other day) and I had blisters. I had an idea that might stop the blisters from getting worse.

Here in the US we have a product called "Nu-Skin". Its basically a liquid band-aid that you apply with a brush (provided), wait until it drys and it supposed to be waterproof. I have blisters between all of my fingers and was concerned about what the DC current might do to the liquid band-aid. So I only applied it between 3 fingers to make sure it did not cause a problem. No liquid got to the blisters and they are not irritated and it seemed to have worked.

I will update everyone throughout the week as I use the Hidrex more, to let you know how its working.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do not recommend using another skin care other than our AFTER Iontophoresis dedicated cream. Some other products can cause Iontophoresis effect loss..
However, I sent you a pm for another tip to avoid these problems.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: