Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Help! Hidrex is not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
PlayNLoud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Help! Hidrex is not working Reply with quote

I have used the Hidrex 12 times now every other day and thought it was working but have not been in any "anxiety" situations to test it out. This morning I had such a situation and my hands dripped.

Where should I go from here? I have used the standard settings of 15 minutes/20 volts.

...PlayNLoud
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

12 treatments are not really enough for everyone (although most users are sweat free in the treated areas after 10 days) to get success, please persevere!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
PlayNLoud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The instructions state "Sweat secretion will normalize after approximately 10 treatments" so this is not a true statement? Then I assume I continue to use it until the return period of 8 weeks has lapsed and then I'm stuck with a $900.00 electrical device that does not work for me and no one wants?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Generally it takes approximately 10 treatments to see if the therapy works or not, but Iontophoresis is a very individual therapy: some people have success after only 2 treatments . Other people only after 4 weeks or more... Nobody can tell you how long it will take for the sweating to stop in your individual case. Some people may even sweat more initially... But don`t worry, normally (98% of cases) our support and our 8 weeks trial period are enough to see if the therapy works. At the beginning you only need to resolutely do the treatment everyday.
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

Concerning the water level, you can try to follow this: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

Bye for now!

Last edited by support on Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
PlayNLoud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="support"]Hi,

generally it takes approximately 10 treatments to see if the therapy works or not, but iontophoresis is a very individual therapy: some people have success after only 2 treatments but other people only after 4 weeks or more... Nobody can tell you how long it will take for the sweating to stop in your individual case. Some people may even sweat more initially... But don`t worry, normally (98% of cases) our support and our 8 weeks trial period are enough to see if the therapy works. At the beginning you only need to resolutely do the treatment everyday.
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

Concerning the water level, you can try to follow this:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

Bye for now![/quote]

Its still not working. I used it 30 days straight (not counting the 12 days prior to our last conversation) and it simply does not work. What a waist of $900.00.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before calling Iontophoresis a waste of money, it is important to make sure that you've done everything correctly, please fill out this form and we'll take a closer look.

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html

And: because of our money back guarantee, you can't really call it a waste of money... maybe a waste of time, but what other chance do you have to give it a trial...

i am sure we will have success before the money back elapses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: