Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Fischer md-1a broken - salt or just too banged up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
sweatervest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Fischer md-1a broken - salt or just too banged up? Reply with quote

Hello, everyone. I've recently discovered that my fischer md-1a does not work anymore. I had put salt into some distilled water into the trays to see if the solution would work better about a week ago. After travelling over Christmas and having put it through check-in luggage, I discovered when I returned back to London that the machine did not work. Do you think the salt had anything to do with it? I've never cleaned the electrodes either. Maybe it just got banged up during the flight but I've taken it apart to look inside and everything seems to be in order. I've been using the machine for over two years now. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Sweater
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you have to test it first with clean electrodes. Maybe it is a broken platine of cable connection that caused this.

I donĀ“t think it can be from using salt only once- only perhaps when you have used salt water from the Dead Sea. Smile

Although - as far as I know - with the Iontophoresis machine you use now, you have a knob to adjust the current right? so there is no automatic detection?
Please clarify to give a more detailed quote..

p.s.
We accept even broken Iontophoresis machines for a price reduction when buying a new Iontophoresis pulsed current machine (Hidrex or Idromed) from us.

markus

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: