Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

finally DRY thanks to this Great Device

the_chosen_one

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: finally DRY thanks to this Great Device Reply with quote

Hello everybody. I have a palmo-plantar hyperhidrosis and I am extremely happy to know that finally I have DRY hands and feet Very Happy . Even in very stressful situations, I am sweat-free and this represents for me and probably for most of us a GREAT advantage in society. I just can't describe in words this wonderful feeling Very Happy. I bought an Idromed 5 DC and I want to say that it is an amazing device. It took me more than 2 months until I reached dryness but this happened because I didn't use the device "correct". When speaking of iontophoresis, "correct" is a relative term because it varies from person to person. So, it depends by individual. But, of course, there are some tips that are better for everybody. So, I reached dryness after experiencing several treatment methods and I want to say something extremely important: the key of iontophoresis is PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE. Keep this in mind because it is very important, a lot of people in my situation would have probably given up after 1-2 months and would have probably tried to return the device in the 8 weeks period for the money-back-guarantee. But this would have been a BIG mistake because this device really works!!! Very Happy You just have to figure out by trial/error which treatment conditions you should use, but don't worry because I have read that most of the Idromed users are dry within 3 weeks thanks to Markus Bindner.

He is a very helpful man which helped me and all customers with prompt advices to reach dryness faster Very Happy. So, If you buy a DC or PC device over his shop, you will get a device with a 98% success rate and a great support from Markus Bindner over his forum. And also, I think that the 2% of the people for which it didn't work are mostly people who didn't persevere enough. Keep this in mind because I tell you from my own experience: PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE will always bring success. But of course, you have to do the treatments wisely, for example if you do not feel any improvements after 2-3 weeks with one method of treatment, you probably have to change it. But stay relaxed because you will get all the useful information regarding the treatment from the priority support forum and from Markus Bindner if you have additional questions.

It feels WONDERFUL to have DRY hands all the time, to be able to shake hands without problems, to be able to hold the girlfriend's hand without having to worry about the sweat, to be able to hold the steering wheel confident and so on...At first I thought it was a dream but it is REAL and I wish you all hyperhidrosis sufferers to feel the same as I do.

Best luck to everyone! Very Happy
Angel01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: zz Reply with quote

yeah i understand ur feelings, SAME HERE. But i don't want to do feet, cause my feet always got skin come out, hence its so painful when i do the treatment. I do 1 treatment every 3 days Now. Hope i can drag it longer Smile

Thank you markus!
the_chosen_one

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody. I want to update my post and tell you that, after more than 7 months, I still have DRY hands Very Happy. I am so impressed by this wonderful device, which really changed my life, now I can interact much better with other people and I feel confident in society. I can shake hands without problems, I can hold my girlfriend's hand, the keyboard and mouse don't get wet anymore, it's just wonderful Very Happy.
I wish you all hyperhidrosis sufferers the same success as mine.
Best luck to everyone!
olga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your testimony. That's very important for me becouse make me feel more confident about the treatment. Now I'm waiting for the Idromed PC, I bought it last week and I'm very anxious about starting treatment. I've told my family about it.
Kind regards,
Olga
Sherry25

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did u treat your hands and feet simultaneously or separate to achieve dryness?
the_chosen_one

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I haven't posted for a long time and I would like to give additional info regarding the treatment. As I said, PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE are the keys to achieving success. You just have to find the right setting in your case and everything will be ok. In my maintenance therapy, I had some periods when the sweat came back...but it was because I did some mistakes. If the maintenance schedule is followed properly, there shouldn't be any problem.
I wish you all to achieve the same success as I did!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chosen,
Many thanks for your update, .. long time success news with Iontophoresis is important for the other users, so your update is very helpful.

Can you answer the question sherry25 asked:
"Did u treat your hands and feet simultaneously or separate to achieve dryness?"

Many thanks and for the future: All the best and dryness all the time!!!!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: