Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

electro antiperspirant

oxx

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: electro antiperspirant Reply with quote

would you say iontophoresis is like and electro antiperspirant
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may call it a electronic antiperspirant if you wish, but Iontophoresis is declared as a treatment for hyperhidrosis and an Antiperspirant is a cosmetic solution for sweating. I don't know if it is practical or useful to mix both expressions cause one stands for this and the other for that.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
john

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: electro antiperspirant Reply with quote

electroantiperspirant - this is only business name of new iontophoresis machine not cosmetic:-D, i have it and it works good. A therapy for 3-4 months for me.
ad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HaHa, then YOU must be the first one who bought the electronic antiperspirant iontophoresis machine a manufactorer sells under this name. I assume you are not a user, you are the manufactorer right?
The brand website page electronic antiperspirant is up since 4 months now.
I rather agree to "support" that it is a bad idea to mix expressions that are commonly used in the field of hyperhidrosis - even if (or because) it is for a "brand" like you try to bring on the market - I would never buy the electronic antiperspirant because of its' old school design, the tiny carrying case, the small electrodes for feet and hands, the croco clamps, the batteries it uses (there are much cheaper battery operated units on the market with longer experience, so why to buy something called electronic antiperspirant?)
Also ,it is only available with direct current , and I would never take blank electrodes underarm (and they are the biggest underarm pads for iontophoresis I've ever seen, so in my eyes this machine does nothing better - there is a lot to improve, and for its' the price at the moment it is not really a option compared to machines like the Hidrex psp 1000 or the other "direct current brands" sommonly known.

For someone who really wants to buy this: it states: cheapest device on the european market, this is not true, the cheapest device is sold at the moment under sweating dot ie (for ireland) for 260 eur . You also get a discount like electronic antiperspirant states : another 5% so you should get it for roundabout 247 EUROS - but also at this price it too much in my eyes for the features it really has. There is another called drielle and it goes for 250 eur, and so on and so on - the market is full of these machines... I would say: when if there is another manufacturer needed in the world, he should doing the things much better and or cheaper, rather than launching one old school device after another.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist