Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

electro antiperspirant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
nikoleta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: electro antiperspirant Reply with quote

Hi everybody..

I am really dissapointed because of my palmar Hyperhidrosis. Thank you for that! check it on ... Do you have any experience with EA?
Claire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell more things about that? I suffer hyperhidrosis !!!That´s horrible. Do you think that this El.Anti. could help me?
nikoleta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes of course Claire. I am really sure, it helps. Try to check it: electroantiperspirant-dot-com (link removed by admin = pls do not spam this board) you will see..But I suffered by palmar hyperhidrosis and today? I need to use a cream to care for my superdry skin! Incredible
Claire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx Nikoleta..
How comes you ask if someone has experienced sweat free with electroantiperspirant and 3 days after your first quest you answer you have success?
Seems you are the owner of electroantiperspirant, posting your onw success fake testimonial
But I have ordered right now via this site: iontodevice.com , the devices look better, more professional and also the support seems to have much more experience ... .I´ll see..Because I´m really desperate. I look forward to the device to deliver it to me..So, I´ll write back soon..
saam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: electro antiperspirant Reply with quote

nikoleta wrote:
Hi everybody..

I am really dissapointed because of my palmar Hyperhidrosis. Thank you for that! check it on ... Do you have any experience with EA?

hi did you try the electro antiperspirant ??
ssj4karan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can check the success board for my thread.
I have been using electro antiperspirant.. Results posted there and would be happy to help with any queries that you may have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist