Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

electric shocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Astrid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: electric shocks Reply with quote

Sometimes the treatment gives me a quick electric shock. Its light but very scary and uncomfortable) I feel it up to my shoulder. Sometimes it happens 2 times quickly after each other in 2 seconds. I use the machine 2x a week for 10 minutes on 15. The shock is of course uncomfortable and I try to not move or touch hands or feet to the attachment of the cord in the water but it makes no difference. It will happen about once in the three times of using.
The only thing I could mention is that in one of the two plates, the 'screw' where I attach the cord, is a little loose, I can turn it around as if it is a loose screw. Thats why I tried not moving at all. Another thing is that where I live electricity can vary sometimes.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you place the grids on the electrodes and put your hands directly on the grids ?
Some people try to float the hands loosely over the grids, in this case you provoke a slight electric shock, this slight shock is not comparable to the common electric fence effect (that would produce a heavy bzzzz), to avoid this there is this there is a solution.

Please take a tool and fix the golden screw, it should be size 8

If it is loose at the bottom (bolt fixing) take a bind rail and try to fix it

If there is no possibility to get it fixed, please reply again and we will send you a new plate for free.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: