Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Disappointing results after 1 years use of Hidrex PSP 1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
obari97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Disappointing results after 1 years use of Hidrex PSP 1000 Reply with quote

Dear support and other users

I am 38 years female suffering from severe hands and feet sweating.

I have tried many different treatments.
10 years ago I discovered the ionotophoresis which worked fine for me.
Until a year ago I used a battery-driven machine bought in Denmark. The electrodes were attached to aluminium treys. It worked fine but was not user-friendly and the aluminiun treys broke easily.

My husbond and I surched alot and found out that the Hidrex psp 1000 is the best iontophoresis in the market.

We bought it. With the stainless steel electrodes.

I have now tried the machine for 1 year. I use on feet: p100 17 min 45 volt, on hands p100 17 min 30 volt.
I have also tried the p90 but it just didnt work fine. I dont have side effects on my skin thats why I use p100.

My experience is disappointing. The machine works fine as long as I do the treatments..... but as soon as I take a break for more than 4 or 5 days, the sweating returns severely.

With my old battery-driven machine I could take a break for 2 weeks and still have nice dry hands and feet.

What am I doing wrong?
Will the machine work better if I put the stainless steel electrodes in aluminium treys/tubs? Should I buy the aluminium electrodes? We have moderat hard water in our area, and I regulary clean the electrodes.
Can I add something to the water?

I am really desperat and need some good advice. I used the machine everyday 2 weeks in a row.... 2 days after landing in Spain my sweating came back......

i have already registered and asked your colleague to give me access to your links with tips and instructions.

Thank you

Best regards
Nana
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Nana,

I am sorry, I must have missed this post of yours, since we had email contactt.
Did you read the links I had sent you through mail?
Has anything improved yet?

Because, yes, that's what happens when you stop the treatment, the sweating comes back. This is why we recommend to do the maintenance treatment after finishing with the initial treatment, WHat I find strange is, that with your old machine you could stop for 2 weeks without sweat coming back. What kind of machine was it? How were your treatment parameters, i.e. how long did you treat, how high was the current, etc..

It does not make a difference if you use stainless steel electrodes.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: