Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Considering to buy a iontophoresis machine to treat Hyperhidrosis

Constantin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Considering to buy a iontophoresis machine to treat Hyperhidrosis Reply with quote

Hello i have excessive sweating on hands and feet and i am considering to buy a iontophoresis machine and i would like to know if there any site effects? The most important that i worry about is the bad ion's that electrolysis of aluminum or stainless or any other metal can go through your body. Thanks.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: iontophoresis is different from a electrolysis Reply with quote

Iontophoresis is different from a electrolysis.
It is not electrolysis because there is a division between the two water holding trays. This is Iontophoresis with divided poles, electrolysis needs to have a direct contact (same water bath). If you would put both plates in one tray you would have a electrolysis, but because of the fact that you have the same electrode material you do not corrode the electrodes and as a result of this you can produce hydrogen (H) and oxygen (O). The aluminium is not dissolved in the water, otherwise you could be right that you would toxify your body.
Metal electrolysis needs to have different materials and if I am right, one of them corrodes through ionic migration.

If you have still worries, you can use flexible silicon electrodes for iontophoresis?
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/spare-parts/big-silicone-electrodes.html

As for your other question --> Iontophoresis side effects

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist