Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Compensatory Sweating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
marcuscent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Compensatory Sweating Reply with quote

Hi. My sweating feet problem is hugely better. My fee barely sweat at all now after using the ID5 for about 6 weeks. What a difference! However, I have now noticed that the sweat that used to come from my feet now seems to come from under my arms. It's not pleasant and anti-perspirants are not helping. Is compensatory sweating normal for iontophoresis and do I now need to start treating my underarms? Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy to hear that you´re having such good success with your feet!

Compensatory Sweating is not known as a side effect of Iontophoresis. To determine wether it is or not, you could stop the therapy for a few days. But I think it might be something else. Have you changed anything in your lifestyle? Have you started or stopped taking medicines?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 22, 2015 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard from a very few of people having a cs at the beginning of the iontophoresis therapy (as everything is exiting=sweat reduction, the feellingof dry feet and so on), but I´ve never heard of someone who has had the cs for a longer periods, so stopping now does not seems to be a good idea to me, you will probably sweat then in both parts, but it is up to you...
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Sarah_Mc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: I'm getting CS too Reply with quote

Hey Mark, how's it going? I noticed that I am having CS too. My hands and feet are 100% dry, but now anytime I play sports or exercise, my stomach, underarms and chest are soaked. Like soaking through shirts, soaked. Has yours gotten any better? I was soo excited that this worked and thought I finally found a cure but I don't want to be sweating from everywhere else now....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: