Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Blisters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Linda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Blisters Reply with quote

Has anyone had the same problem I have? I used Idromed 4 GS and my sweat problems in my hands disappeared. Then I went too long without using idromed and my sweating problems came back. When I started using idromed again I started to get many small blisters all over my palmar hand, especially on my left hand. When I continue using idromed I get more blisters and they start to grow. They also itch, especially when I come in contact with heat, for eample hot water or if I put my hand on a radiator. I´m afraid of using idromed anymore Sad

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Does anybody know how to get rid of this problem?
fleesy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: ME Reply with quote

Hey Linda, ive been using it for a while but ive never had blisters before, even when i stoped because of school and started again in the holidays. you probably just need to turn the setting right right down and use it for a shorter amount of time! Good luck!
Kahuna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda.

I am experiencing exactly the same problem you are, only under my arms.
After a pause in treatments for several weeks I restarted and began getting scores of tiny, red blisters under my Left arm (the one I have on the Negative wire). These blisters sting during treatment and then are itchy afterwards, but become VERY itchy when subjected to heat, especially in the shower.

I was coming here to ask Markus about them, but I wanted to check if anyone else is having the same problem. It's good to know I'm not alone.

I will respond once I get an answer from Markus and I have tested the solution.

Stay Tuned.....
Kahuna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Linda,

It took some time, but I think I have found a solution. You can read all about it in my Success post on this subject:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-more-irritation-t342.html

I hope this will help you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: