Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Blisters and pain prevent me from success

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Vuk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:02 am    Post subject: Blisters and pain prevent me from success Reply with quote

Hello!

Well, I have been using Hidrex PSP1000 for some time, and I have had partial success. I am treating my palms only, and trying to get to 100% dryness. My dryness is around 60%, which is ok, but not enough. My water level is currently 450ml per tray, and the current is 80pw/24V and the treatment time is 20 min. I change polarity from time to time.
I started maybe 3,4 weeks ago very gradually, with 70pw and 15V, than building up to 80pw/24V. The stronger the current was, the better success I was getting. I haven't had any injuries till recently, when i switched from 80pw/22V to 24V, than it began to be painful and i got blisters on my palms, and itch. I was using vaseline to cover the painful spots so i could continue the therapy, but whenever I cover one spot with vaseline, another new spot starts burning, so I ended up covering, 40% of my hand with vaseline just so I could handle the session.
I am sure I could get to 100% dryness for palms if I havent had the blisters and the burning,so can you suggest me what to do?
I am taking one day break, to recover a little than if everything is fine I can continue the treatmant.

Thanks, Best regards,
Vuk
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Pulsewidth seems to be not optimized

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Vuk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thank you I will try and report back to you.
Vuk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now I have set pw to 50%, and the voltage to 60V. The current reached 33V and stopped, and i feel the current - tingling sensation. According to your manual i have found my perfect setting, but I am still not 100% dry. BUT I must say it is around 75-80%, AND I AM VERY HAPPY! Somehow besides the hands, now my feet sweat less, and my armpits, because when I first start sweating it begins with arms,then feet then armpits. I cant wait to write my success story, and I would like your advice on how to get to 100%. What should I do now to increase device effectiveness?

Thanks,
Vuk
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok after a week, the success appeared 100% or not?

Vuk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it is very strange.. After that I have increased pw to 60%, and the current to 29V, and did 2,3 treatmans, and the sweating was INCREASED to maybe 30-40% less than my original problem, which was confusing, because the current was higher!? And after few treatmans it was better, maybe around 50-60%, but I started getting cuts and blisters were getting worse, so I had to stop for a few days to heal. NOW the strangest thing of all was that YESTERDAY, after 2,3 days break, I have had 80% maybe more sweat reduction. I was ECSTATIC! How is this possible? Today I will resume my treatmant, with maybe 26V and 60%pw, because when i use 50pw, sometimes the device stops at 24V, which is not enough current. My main problem with this treatmant is that I can not get some level of consistency, sometimes I sweat 20% less than used to, and sometimes 80% less..
Vuk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today during my treatman I have discovered something interesting.. When I am doing my treatman, I get VERY SHARP pain on part of my hand, that I need to take the hands out of the tray. THE PAIN IS UNBERABLE, which is strange because the current is not too strong it is 60%pw, 26V. So i have tried adding more water to the trays, and after doing so the pain persistred.. BUT than i raised my hands a little away from the towels and the pain stopped, and I felt only the tickeling sensation.. Can it be that the problem is that my hands are too close to the electrodes, or the electrodes are too strong? I am using stainless steel btw, but I have also aluminium ones.. Also my old towels were ruined, so i bought a new 100% cotton one, and have cut it in two pieces.. Maybe the towels are too thin?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The success builds slowly. It may be that the sweating in the first phase of treatment is briefly worse. No reason to worry.

At which part of your hand is the pain? Are there nlisters or injuries? If yes cover them with vaseline.
It could also be that the towels are too thin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: