Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

5 years and counting. Works as promised!

Sati

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: 5 years and counting. Works as promised! Reply with quote

I've been using the iDromed 5 Pc since 2011 and very happy with the success. If I stick the maintenance schedule i am 100% sweat free however it's not always easy to stick to the schedule. Mine is a classic palmo/plantar hyperhidrosis and don't want to indulge again in that, bcos you'll know already what it feels like. I've met about 4 people personally who'd had this condition and mine was the worse. If this works for me; I don't see a reason why it would not work for some one else.
I got this device when I was 23 and it has saved me from a lot of hassle. I sometimes have relapse where I will not use the machine for about 2 weeks and the sweating returns but I always get back at it.
I Need about five sessions of 15 mnts at 16-18mA for each hand to achieve the desired initial effect. What I mean by each hand is , The +ve polarity I would say will have at least 5 times more effect than the -ve polarity. So instead of having a single 15 mnts session, I have two 15 mnts session and change the polarity for the 2nd session. I do the maintenance session every 5-6 days for 30 mnts.
I always use hot water for the treatment as it seem to increase the current flow. I use to use the baking soda initially since the treatment sometimes doesn't start; however I've realised that hot water does the trick most of the time and I don't use the baking soda anymore. I use to get very small cuts before but don't get them now, not sure if it was because of the soda.
At higher current, the treatment use to become uncomfortable initially but I don't have that problem anymore.
I would strongly advise to be as comfortable as possible during the treatment. I watch some movie or a tv show during the treatment so I am not just sitting around looking at the countdown. You see, the session will be boring and initially might be a little uncomfortable too and our mind is designed to avoid anything boring and uncomfortable and we'll need to put in more will power to get those things done. If we make it comfortable and engaging and make it a part of our lifestyle, you'll not feel like it's too much of a hassle.
The success reviews really helped to make the decision to buy the device. Also During my initially research I found that iDromed 5 pc is the best one to go for and the website offers a good explanation why that is(lower pain threshhold and maximum current). I have not tried any device except the pulsed current but based on what the website says, I feel it makes sense to go for the 5 PC.
Also i've noticed, Although I don't treat my soles; when my hands are dry, the sweating on the soles seem to be reduced . Not sure if anyone has observed this. Anyways, thats it for now. All the best and have a great life!!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sati for this nice success post! Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: