Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

1 Year after threatment

jameswo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: 1 Year after threatment Reply with quote

At first i thought to go for the idrostar, but end ordered the idrostar+, which i glad i made the right choice cause my feet cannot tolerate with the direct current, only pulse.

The result was dramatic in the first couple of treatments, which nearly 90% dry on palms and feet, however about 3 weeks after the using the machine i feel very itchy on both palms and feet, this usually happen few hours after the treatment where usually i did before sleep 11pm, its too itchy and will wake me up early morning 5am.

Now still continuing the treatment once in every 2 or 3 weeks, but have to bare with the itchiness which last at least 3 days, i would said now both hand and feet is about 50% dry, for sure its much better before the treatment.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear jameswo,
That's good to hear that you have some results with the iontophoresis, although why not try getting better results and no side effects, like itchiness after the treatment?
With the pulsed current device Idromed 5 PS or Hidrex PSP 1000 and our guidance, we believe that we can improve the therapy!
That's not the goal of the treatment to get some satisfactory results and wake up early in the morning because of the itchy sensation!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: